Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ghost Central , a Primer for all Things Ghostly


Ghost Central is a great web site dedicated to one of my favorite subjects. (Ummm... Ghosts, of course)

I have always been fascinated by the afterlife, and ghosts are one of the areas that attracts my attention. After reading Ghost Central, I have a whole lot more knowledge.

I have never really had the time to study the paranormal the way I would like to. That's one of the reasons for starting this blog, to learn more. Ghost Central is a great place to start learning about ghosts.

The authors present not only the believer's point of view, but add a few skeptics theories as well. Different classifications are clearly explained, and they even tell you how to start out ghost hunting.

The writing is cool, designed for the beginner, with a nice little lexicon section. Fhis is one site that will have a spot in my bookmarks for research. Be sure to check out the "Ghost Stories" section.

My only problem with the site is it is way too cluttered for my liking. I have no problem with making money, I want to here, eventually. But too many ads make the site hard to read and navigate. But that's not going to stop me from using this site.

Happy hunting.

No comments: