Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Want to Believe

Like the movie, I want to believe.

There are so many cool things out there, that some of it has to be true. There is just to much going on. Here is some of what I believe.

1) UFOs
Yeah, there is life on other planets. And by life I mean advanced life, at least to the mammal level. And if you believe that there is advanced life out there, then it is not a big leap to believe that there are other societies out there that practice science.
I think a huge percentage of UFO sightings are Military, swamp gas, or an over active imagination, whatever. Maybe has high as 99 percent. But there have been too many reliable witnesses, who have opened themselves up to investigators.
Yes, I think we have been visited.

2)Crypto-zoology.
I have a hard time believing that there could be a race of Big Foot out there that we have not at least discovered a few bones from. I believe there a fish we have never seen, and perhaps insects left to be discovered. But we have pretty much combed every inch of the dry parts of this earth, and definitely every inch of countries like The United States, The United Kingdom, etc... I think we would have found evidence.

I remain skeptical, but I would love to be wrong.

Over the next few days I will share my beliefs in other areas. I want to know what you think? What areas of the paranormal are you convince are real, and what areas are not?

No comments: