Thursday, August 7, 2008

True Ghost Tales, Stories From all Over, Sent in by Readers

I loved ghost storied as a kid, and I still do today. My favorite segments of Coast to Coast are the ones where callers relate their personal weird stories.

True Ghost Tales is a huge site of ghost stories, told by the submitter. But it doesn't stop there. There are categories for everything from aliens to vampires.

There is also a forum, a paranormal blog, and a newsletter. Some things I found on the site...

  1. Six Types of Hauntings
  2. Myths and Mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle
  3. A Study on Reincarnation.
There is, of course, a lot more to explore, these were just some of my favorites. Technically, the site is easy to navigate, and has a professional feel.

Go here before your weekend camping trip for those 'round the campfire stories!

No comments: