Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Increased UFO Sightings (Opinion)

I had mentioned in my last pot that I have a third theory about what might be going on with the increased sightings. I have to admit that this one is my favorite. In many ways I hope that this is the reality.

I wonder if we are being prepared for the government to admit what they know about Alien races, and part of that admission is that our government has had contact.

The UK Ministry of Defense ahas already said that they are keeping an open mind on the subject. They have released years of data. Politicians have admited to seeing UFOs. And perhaps there is increased activity.

Why now? Perhaps, for whatever reason, the governments of the world and whatever alien race is in contact have decided that it is time for that contact to become public?

I had enough training in science in high school even to know that this theory is more about what I want than what is probably the truth. I don't mind, part of the allure of the paranormal and UFOs is thinking about "What if?".

Of course, that "What if?" remembers all those Star Gate episodes when the Aliens appeared friendly, but really had the destruction of human kind in mind..... (Insert dramatic music or evil laugh here)

Do you have any thought abour what is going on?

No comments: